How do I submit a paper in Confy?
- Go to Confy website
- Login or sign up as new user
- Scroll the list of conferences open for submission
- Select ICTCC 2018
- Click the ‘submit a paper’ link and follow the instructions
- Papers should be in English.
- Regular papers should be up to 10 pages in length.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
- The paper submissions must follow the Springer formatting guidelines (see Author’s kit section).
- Read the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement.
Instructions and Templates
Papers must be formatted using the SPRINGER Author’s Kit. Detailed instructions and templates are available here.
The submissions should be formatted with single-spaced, single-column pages using on A4 or letter pages in Springer LNICST style format. The maximum number of pages is 10 for full papers. Authors should submit a 6-page single-column manuscript for short papers. The camera-ready version of an accepted full (short) paper cannot exceed 10 (6) pages.